Whether it be the first time you localize your content, product, or service into Arabic or a later one, we are sure you will gain more confidence in your decision after you know the following facts:
- Arabic is spoken by around 280 million people over an area extending from Morocco, Algeria, and Libya in the west to Oman in the east, and from the borders of Turkey in the north to The Sudan and the Sahara in the south.
- Arabic is the official language of 22 countries.
- Modern Standard Arabic, which is a modernized and simplified version of Classica, now serves for formal written and spoken communications in the media, in business, and in politics throughout the Arab world.
- Arabic is also the religious language linking Muslims in the world, i.e. a community of more than 1 billion people (more than 20% of world population), spread across 60 countries.
- Arabic is one of the six official languages of the United Nations Organization and one of the official working languages of many other international and regional organizations.